How can we
Where we operate
With operations throughout Canada and the United States, we’re well positioned to serve your industrial and mechanical needs.
Menu - About
We are CEDA – your complete industrial services provider.
CEDA Fast Facts
- 2,300 employees
- 5 million man hours annually
- Providing services for:
- Oil sands mining and in situ
- Refineries and upgraders
- Upstream oil and gas
- Power (coal, co-gen, nuclear, hydro-electric thermal)
- Pulp and paper plants
CEDA has a proud history in North America. With roots extending back to 1973, we are known as experts in industrial maintenance, turnaround, mechanical and project services.
CEDA's talented and experienced team is committed to delivering world-class solutions to help our clients maximize production, mitigate risk and avoid costly outages, always with safety top of mind.
We see our job as:
- Understanding your challenge.
- Offering solutions and owning the execution of the solutions.
- Helping you to drive down costs and increase productivity.
- Experience and footprint - For 40 years we've been bringing the future into the field to solve today's problems.
- Dedication to safety - We are dedicated to sustaining our proven safety record and actively promoting a culture of safety that goes far beyond the workplace.
- Service You Can See - We have the ability to unleash a talented and energized group of tradesman who are committed to helping your find solutions to your challenges.
- One place for all your service needs - We are a complete industrial services provider, no matter the magnitude of the project. Our seven service lines work independently or as part of an integrated and specialized service offering.
- Local leadership - With local leadership living and working in the communities where we operate, it brings decision-making and accountability closer to the field. Our local teams are supported by their colleagues from across the country, who are experts in their areas and share lessons learned based on decades of experience.
- Strong dedication to the community - CEDA is committed to ensuring community responsibilities are met in a pro-active and accountable manner.